Festivals are complex affairs that are expensive to stage. This year we are running without the assistance of Arts Council grants (though thanks to them for past support).
We have also decided not to hold Kickstarter events to raise extra cash this year. Thanks to all who donated in 2018. You’ve been brilliant and we wouldn’t be here without you.
But you can still support us in the following ways:
- Buy Festival tickets and encourage your friends to do so
- Jon our email list so we can keep in touch
- Like us on Facebook and share our social media posts
- Take an advert in our 40 page programme – it costs as little as £50
- Consider sponsoring a concert or become Headline sponsor for the whole Festival in 2020
- Become a volunteer helping manage the individual venues
- Join the Festival Committee
If you are interested in helping us in any of these ways, or have other ideas, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org